ScanGrants is a public service listing of grants and other funding types to support health research, programs and scholarship.
2 funding opportunities found in this category. Change the order of results:
Lowest Award to Highest
Highest Award to Lowest
Call for Nominations: Kelly McManus Memorial Award
The deadline for the current awards cycle is October 15, 2014.
Sponsored by NxStage
To recognize a nurse who, through clinical excellence, has provided care to patients receiving frequent (daily, every other day, 5 times/week) home hemodialysis that is above and beyond the requirements of his/her position.
$2,000 and a plaque
1. Candidates for the award will be nominated.
2. Be a current full member of ANNA, having been a member for a minimum of the last 2 years as of the awards/scholarship application deadline.
3. Actively involved in nephrology nursing related health care services.
4. Active participant in ANNA at the local and/or national level.
5. Evidence of commitment and competence in the training and care of home hemodialysis patients.
6. Evidence of contributing toward improved patient care through utilization of relevant evidence-based nephrology nursing practice.
7. Committed to personal and professional growth through continuing education.
8. Involved in the continuous improvement of patient care through activities such as the following:
a. Patient recruitment and selection.
b. Demonstrating initiative to assist in the start and growth of a home hemodialysis program.
c. Patient education.
d. Other patient-centered activities.
Call for Nominations: American Nephrology Nurses' Association Quality Care Award
Sponsored by Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
To recognize a nurse or technician who, through clinical excellence and exceptional human compassion, has provided care to hemodialysis patients that is above and beyond the requirements of his/her position.
2. Current full or associate member of ANNA, having been a member for a minimum of the last 2 years as of the awards/scholarship application deadline.
4. Committed to personal and professional growth through continuing education.
5. Active in the continuous improvement of patient care through involvement in patient education and/or other patient-centered activities.