Phoenix Society Educational Grant Program
Scholarships range from $500 to $1500 and are limited based on available funding
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
1. A burn survivor.
2. Have NOT received the PEG scholarship in previous years
3. Currently a high school senior, earned a GED, or currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school.
4. Demonstrated academic achievement as shown by grades and scores on standardized tests or demonstrated ability in a trade or craft.
5. Accepted to an accredited college, university, or trade school.
6. Model exemplary behavior as a recipient of a PEG.
7. Agree to contribute to the PEG Scholarship Fund in the future to assist other burn survivors with their education.
Applications must be submitted in one package postmarked by July 1, 2013.